Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Gifts Blog Hop - Liz Fichera

Come back on Friday for my story. It's about the first gift I ever received from my husband.

First Gifts Blog Hop: You're Invited!

Do you remember the first gift you ever received from your boyfriend? Girlfriend? Spouse? Life partner? Did you get something sparkly? A mood ring that turned your finger purple? Sexy lingerie? An ugly puppy? A toaster? If you've got a story to tell--funny, sad, or in-between--I'd love it if you'd join me and the cool chicks at The Mojito Literary Society in our blog hop next weekend. Virtual mojitos and chocolate cupcakes will be served. Here are the deets:

Who's Invited: Everyone! Anyone can post a story or hop around or both!

When: November 19 - November 21

Why: Because laughter is the best medicine, or something cheesy like that. And we're basically nosey. Seriously, this blog hop should be a blast!

How: All you have to do is click on the linky link below and join! Then on November 19, post your story. And if you have a photo to share, even better! Your story does not have to be long. In fact, I'd recommend no more than 500 words. You can even post the linky link html code below to your blog if you're feeling techy. ;-)

Prizes: What are we, 12 years old?! There are no prizes and definitely no judging. Blech! Just the satisfaction of reading other people's stories, making new friends, following new blogs, and generally having a good time. What's not to like? "Tis the season, too. We all might as well get in the gifty mood.

Anything else?: Please include the cute little Blogger Button above in your November 19 post because, well, what's a blog hop without a cute lil' blogger button? Any help you could provide in spreading the word about this blog hop--your own blogs, Twitter, Facebook, skywriting, bull horns--would surely be appreciated!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your story, Heather!! Thanks for joining the hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just changed my story again but this one is full of romance, sweetness and delusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - Damn. I better write it then. I'm leaving for MD tomorrow. Stupid Heather!

    Joanna - I like delusion. I live there a lot!

    Looking forward to reading all ... what? ... all 29 stories!!!! Nice job Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.