Monday, September 6, 2010

Brain don't fail me now!!

It's been a long couple of days, holiday weekend and all, and I haven't been able to do too much of anything concrete.

Although...

At a party on Saturday I had an idea for some dialogue for a paranormal story. I had to ask my host for some paper and a pencil to write it down before I forgot it.

Late last night I did some editing on the first book. It's about 2/3 complete.

This morning I had a few ideas for scenes for the new book, which I would really like to get back to soon. There is so much unfinished business in that story it's starting to bug me. I suppose that is a good thing.

So, it seems that my brain is starting to throw some junk out and perhaps there will finally be a clear path to follow for a while.

I sent an email direct to Carina Press, since I didn't see a response to my question on their blog page for a few days, asking them if I should continue to wait to hear from HQN before I submit anything to them. I'll let you know what they have to say.

Heading back to edit-land while I still have some time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.